The video of the second segment of my cycle trip this summer is ready. This is the Scandinavian segment where I started in Helsinki, passed through Finland, Sweden and Norway to the North Cape (Nordkapp). I cycled through endless beautiful forests, lovely little villages, fought off swarms of ravenous mosquitos, and did a lot of night cycling. Night time is the most beautiful and peaceful time to be on the road. I ended at the North Cape to appear on Norwegian television. Another highlight of the trip.
- Part 3 of my 6315km cycle trip video from Holland to Nordkapp and Kirkenes is ready. @visitnorway Check it out. bit.ly/18U1Vqu 2 months ago
- The second video of my cycle trip from Holland to the North Cape is ready. This part is from Helsinki to Nordkapp. bit.ly/1epHgTl 2 months ago
- My cycle trip is over but the fun is continuing. Here is a video of the first part from Eindhoven to Tallinn. bit.ly/13U8hKU 3 months ago
- Sorry people. It seems my HootSuite account was hacked. I previously sent out a spam tweet which I have now deleted. 3 months ago
- @ElvaKowald thanks Elva!!!:-) 4 months ago